On Wednesday the 5th July 2023 the Trakmaster Owner's Club were able to see the yet to be released Trakmaster Explorer.
The event allowed Club members to engage with the Trakmaster design team and ‘lift the hood’, so to speak on how this industry-leading off-road van was built and what it provides the would-be owners in terms of comfort and reliability. The Explorer continued the legacy by continuing the build numbers starting at 1015.
The distinctive Explorer is built on the custom-designed Trakmaster chassis and an upgraded TRAK2 suspension, with the engineering and design throughout the body and its premium amenities being what you would expect given TRACK’s proven off-road RV manufacturing history, credibility and DNA.
Importantly, this product launch completes another milestone in the Trakmaster development path detailed by TRACK in its most recent updates to Club members of February and April this year.
Club feedback was excellent!
Roger and I just wanted to write to you all thanking you for the night you provided for us at the pre-launch of the new Trakmaster van. We were very impressed and can not wait until you start to produce the larger models. We are so thrilled to see you producing a Trakmaster van
Congratulations Trakmaster it’s a really good looking van you have produced. Wish we could have been there
John and l would like to thank Gerard, Paul and all the staff for inviting us to the pre launch of the new Trakmaster Van. What a wonderful experience seeing the Explorer being unveiled and learning all about it. The hospitality given to our club was outstanding. We appreciated the boxes of canapes and the great array of refreshments
What a fantastic event. It was well done with generous hospitality. It was great to see so many members. The van is amazing. It won’t break. There has been so much development in vans since ours were built. It is exciting to wait for the bigger models
Great evening and so nice seeing the new Trakmaster van. A start of a new era. A great turn out from the club. Thank you Nicole, Paul, Gerard and the team for a great night
A wonderful night put on by Outback HQ. Great to see Russell and Glenda Seebach at the launch of the new age Trakmaster
Just some of the Premium inclusions in the new Explorer
- Comfort first, shaped and bolstered couches. Featuring a combination of fully sealed and microfibre semi-perforated synthetic leather allowing the seat to breathe. Boasting added strength and abrasion resistance over normal leather, these elegant couches are finished in Volcano (dark grey/black) with exclusive Trakmaster branding embroidered in the head cushion.
- Webasto Cool Top Trail 24 roof mounted reverse cycle air conditioner (replacing skylight hatch) with remote control and built in LED lights
- Webasto PHEC Integrated Hot Water and Heating (Thermo Top Evo 5 furnace)
- REDARC Manager 30 Multi Stage AC-DC battery charger and DC-DC charger with MPPT solar regulator, dual battery isolator, load disconnect controller
- REDARC RedVision with Bluetooth control for systems and management of power consumption
- Redarc 50A BC-DC – specific for solar charging
- 2 x Revolution 12v 250Ah Lithium Batteries = 500ah (400Ah usable, max 2000W)
- REDARC inverter (2000W) + wiring
- SD dual lens (120° and 45°) Safety Dave camera pack in white, high mounted on the rear wall, wired to drawbar and terminated in a WOZA socket for vehicle connection. This camera carries audio and infra-red night vision capabilities and is fully waterproof with an IP68 rating
- Interior refinements including: Large mirror, dark grey internal door, coloured splashback, 25mm thick kitchenette benchtop, with ‘pump style’ soap holder, custom Trakmaster numbered plaque and colour scheme
- Internal selection of water source – tank(s), other (draw from a jerry can/other)
- 2 x 240V power points located door side on benchtop (not available if gas cooker option is fitted)
- 900W microwave located under sink
- 150L front-mounted water tank
- 100L mid-mounted water tank
- 50L rear-mounted grey water tank
- 2 x 200W solar panel mounted rearward on roof
- External 240V outlet entry side behind guard
- Inverter and 240V source auto switching
- Ultimate pocket spring mattress and under-mattress liner in any bed configuration